Mac Folder with Question Mark
If you have ever seen the above screen on powering on your Mac then it indicates a valid operating system could not be found.
The question mark display means one of the 5 following outcomes.
- Your hard drive has not been detected.
- A valid operating system has not been detected
- The drive has failed completely.
- The drive is failing and the file system is corrupt.
- The drive is good but the file system has become corrupt.
With our experience in mac repairs can diagnose the cause of your Mac’s boot problems.
126 Whatley Crescent
0405 119 483